Fabric Resistance Bands
Booty Bands Fabric Resistance Bands for Legs and Butt – Non Slip Cloth Hip Bands Elastic Workout Bands – Activate Glutes and Thighs – Made of Premium Elastic Fabric
- Cotton and Latex Blend Material – Made from cotton and a latex bland material, these hip circles are ready to withstand body weight without the risk of breaking.
- Non-roll Gripping Surface – The non-roll gripping surface ensures stability in any situation, zero worries about them slipping.
- High Durability Design – Due to their design, they are extremely durable in any workout session, they won’t snap or get damaged.
- 3 Different Resistance Levels – With the three unique resistance levels, you can have a workout session at any level of strength, making them perfect for both beginners and experienced gymnastics.
- Take Them Anywhere – Due to their small footprint and easy to fold design, they are extremely portable, so feel free to take them wherever you go, especially with the included portable bag!
Why choose our Exercise Resistance Bands?
Because Workout Bands are made from a Fabric Blend that will not roll-up, slip or break while working out.
Our Exercise Bands are designed to be used with the most popular programs: 80-Day Obsession Program, the 30-Day Butt Challenge, P90x, CrossFit, Yoga, etc.
You will get a Complete pack of 3 exercise bands with different resistance levels: Light, Medium, and Heavy.
The hip bands are designed to adapt to any fitness level whether you’re a beginner or a gym addict.
Focuses athletes on forcing knees out during squatting, kettlebell swings, and dead-lifting.
Portable Design- comes with a storage bag for easy to carry. These bands are so lightweight they make a great home or travel fitness kit!
Workout at home or Gym
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Fabric Resistance Bands? Fabric Resistance Bands are band that are intended to be wrapped above your knees so it provides a certain level of resistance. This can lead to activated hip flexors and glutes, ensuring that you’re all warmed up.
What muscles do Fabric Resistance Bands work? The hip circles work the hips and the glutes, they warm the muscles up in order to activate them so you can move on to heavier exercises without the worry of hurting anything.
What do Fabric Resistance Bands do? Fabric Resistance Bands work the core, the legs, quadriceps, and hamstrings. It’s a great way to work with your abdominals and prepare them for heavier workouts.
Are Fabric Resistance Bands just for woman to build their booty? Absolutely Not, Fabric Resistance Bands are often used by professional athletes for speed and explosive training. However woman are drawn to these best selling bands because they focus hips and glutes, which build a nice peach onion when used 15-20 min every other day.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
- Store Name: PressOnDemand
- Vendor: PressOnDemand
- No ratings found yet!